...
So today's the day that my little guy was estimated to be here by, but he's still pretty high up. I was scheduled for another ultrasound and check-up on Thursday, but we decided to postpone it due to the snow that came the night before. So, I have it rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon but don't have my hopes up for any better news.
I guess as long as he's healthy, I should be satisfied. I know the doctor'll schedule an induction before the baby's too overdue, but I'm just so tired of waiting and feeling crappy. I'm tired of not being able to eat or drink what I want for fear of the impending heartburn and/or vomitting. I'm tired of feeling congested every morning and not being able to breathe easily. I'm tired of staying around the house for fear that the little guy might decide to come if I stray too far away. I'm tired of missing work and am frustrated knowing that (without any paid maternity leave) my other accumulated paid leave - sick leave, personal leave, etc. - will be gone within three more weeks or so thanks to the two weeks of bedrest that I had to take for my low fluid levels.
Sigh.
I just want this little one to be here already.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment