Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ten Minutes with Jake

.
A glimpse into Jacob's day for the people who can't be here to watch him grow up...



Rise 'n Shine!

Early morning diaper changing time (Don't worry... no actual diaper changing happening!)...





Strength Training

Over the past few weeks, Jacob's started to develop his neck muscles and is holding his head up more and more. He's still a bit wobbly. :P





Story Time

I was actually surprised that Jaccob was so interested in this book for this long (over 5 minutes!) since it's just a simple 5-word early sign language book. He sits like this for just about every story we read if he's in a good mood. I generally sit him up on the couch for story time, but this time he was in his vibrate-y bouncy chair.





Splish, Splash!

Jacob's been doing great with his baths for several weeks now, but this was the first time he realized how much fun he could have with them. I took his hands and splashed the water with them during his last bath before this one, but he didn't really respond at all. I did the same thing this time, and he just had a ball. :)




It's so fascinating watching him grow and realizing how quickly it's happening. I'm so glad that summer's coming soon and that I'll get to spend a lot more time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment